- Rapid 4 second period from exposure to image display
- Integrated console for generator and digital acquisition
- Intuitive touch screen interface
- Anatomical Programmable Radiography (APR)
- Advanced image processing for unsurpassed image quality
- Wide range of image review and processing tools
- DICOM 3.0 Connectivity: store, print, worklist
The Dual Detector DR by Konica Minolta
In conjunction with Opal-PACS, our DR offering is advanced and efficient with superior image quality. The line of DR solutions use integrated flat panel detectors to provide a superior imaging experience over standard analog film or CR. The DR offers advanced image quality and full DICOM functionality allowing for the most efficient workflow.
The DR solution offers an intuitive user-friendly console with state-of-the-art connectivity. DICOM-compatibility allows the new DR to work seamlessly with the Web-based Opal-RAD PACS, among other PACS systems. X-ray parameters for exposure, review, post-processing operations and filming can be controlled from a single console.
The DR is offered in both single and dual detector configurations, as a complete integrated digital solution, and also as a retrofit system for those with existing x-ray units.
Single detector configurations are available in an upright system for chests, as well as a U-Arm and Straight Arm options for a full range of exams. The Overhead Tube Crane (OTC) system is offered to cover the entire range of radiographic exams. Retrofit solutions are also offered in single and dual configurations.
Call for pricing
Download Product Brochure